Poker is the most favorite casino game played by Indian gamers. The highest earning was made of $1,424,500 in 2008. Check out 5 Best poker players in India!
Online poker is one of the most famous games of skills played in India for pleasure and to earn fair cash. This game is quickly boosting the confidence of the Indians. Indian players are already acquiring the spotlight in international poker news. In this article, Fun88indi will show you the list of the 5 best poker players in India whose “Player of the Year” (POY ) score makes them star players.
#1. Vivek Rajkumar – Earning $1,424,500
- Poker Event: World Poker Tour Borgata Poker open
- Year: 2008
- Prize: $1,424,500
- Vivek is an Indian Poker player. He won the World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open Main Occasion in 2008, winning $1,424,500.
- He won 2 significant hands as a big underdog – once with pocket Tens vs pocket Aces prior to the flop and the last hand with Ace Jack vs Ace-Queen
- The failure of either hand would have resulted in him being struck out. He has likewise succeeded in field affairs like the L.A. Poker Classic in 2008 & won a $2,500 No-Limit poker Hold’em event and the L.A. Poker Classic $9,900 in 2009 No-Limit Hold’em event.
Learn how to play poker online to participate in various poker tournaments worldwide.
#2. Nipun Java – Earning $230,848
- Poker Event: Tag Team No-Limit Hold’em WSOP tournament
- Year: 2018
- Prize: Gold bracelet worth $230,848
- Nipun Java is one of the best poker players in India. He has splendid winning archives and is a very prevalent face on the Indian poker platforms over the internet.
- Java’s big win lately in 2018 at the $1,000 Tag Team No-Limit Hold’em WSOP contest where he teamed up with Aditya Sushant & won India’s 1st WSOP gold bracelet.
- In 2017-18, Nipun partook and grabbed in many national and multinational games including the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open NLH DeepStack Event in 2017, where he seized the 1st spot and carried $230,848.
#3. Aditya Agarwal – Earning $200,000
- Poker Event: No Limit Hold’Em Main Event Championship
- Year: 2017
- Prize: $201,866
- Aditya Agarwal has succeeded in cash in online contests and has even been in the news by cashing out in primary WSOP events in the US. He is India’s 3rd-highest rated money winner in poker games.
- Agarwal bagged $18,714 in 2017 in the No Limit Hold’Em Main Event Championship. His plus points are in online tournaments and real money games, which have given him winning beyond $201,866.
- His total online gains are more than $700,000, while the remaining money has come from live occasions where he has driven to cash out.
Check out the best poker hands ranking for better winnings!
#4. Raghav Bansal – Earning $25,000
- Poker Event: Deltin Poker Tournament
- Year: 2016
- Prize: $38,000
- Raghav Bansal is one of the well-known people on the Indian poker circuit. His total profits are $735,024, with his live cash gains contributing $335,910 to his total winnings.
- Bansal’s impressive recent accomplishments include the $25,000 he defeated at the Macau Poker Cup.
- He correspondingly won the No Limit Hold’Em Main Event, where he brought home ₹3,060,000 at the Deltin Poker Tournament in Goa.
Signup at Fun88 India now and practice poker gaming as much as possible!
#5. Dhaval Mudgal – Earning $15,000
- Poker Event: Red Dragon High Roller event
- Year: 2020
- Prize: $15,000
- Dhaval Mudgal is also counted as one of the best poker players in India and is from New Delhi. He made more than $527,853 in his profession with poker events independently.
- He secured the 7th position in the ₱ 235,000 + 15,000 No-Limit Hold’em – Red Dragon High Roller affair in Red Dragon Manila in January 2020.
- Dhaval Mudgal has played in more than 84 poker matches in totality as an Indian player.
- His most influential cash event was winning more than $10,418 in a live tournament particularly.
If you also want to be on the best poker players in India list, then start grinding up the poker practices, and make a huge bankroll for yourself. At Fun88 you will see the IDN poker and casino poker as well and by registering and making your 1st deposit of a minimum of ₹500, you will win 300% up to ₹1,000 welcome bonus cash instantly. So, see you at the table guys!