Fun88 Sic Bo is a 3 dice casino card game that works like Craps or Chuck-a-Luck, but with a few modifications. Getting to start playing this game needs a reader to know the rules and plan, with its associated payoffs.
What is online Fun88 Sic Bo?
Sic Bo played on a table with 3 dice online or in a land-based casino. It would be best to put a bet on one of the multiple betting choices shown on the table design. The dice are then placed in a plastic barrel and provided a fair movement. Online Fun88 Sic Bo, it gets done virtually. While the dice results are getting shown, certain places on the table will be termed winners. If you bet on any of those spots, you will be compensated by the odds on the paytable.
3 Step to get started on how to play online Fun88 Sic Bo
As this is a dice game Fun88 Sic Bo under Live Casino seems complex at first sight if you do not understand the table, odds, and payout. Ideal for beginners to study everything on Fun88 Sic Bo, follow the steps below to begin your play Fun88 Sic Bo.
Step 1: Go on the Fun88 website and find Live Casino
- Players must do the login if they’re a current user to Fun88; if not, then they need to do Fun88 register.
- Once you register/login into your account, you require to make a Fun88 deposit to get a 1st-time deposit bonus and select Live Casino.
- Click on Sexy gaming (Fun88 recommended provider that gives cheapest betting choices)
- Click on the “Bet Now” button as the last step.
Step 2: Select a table having the cheapest betting choice of ₹20
- Once you click the Bet now button from the Sexy gaming provider, a new tab will open. You need to recognize the subsequent step here to find the online Fun88 Sic Bo table.
- Sometimes there are many tables or sometimes only one; you can choose any table as far as the table is open to playing by locating Sic Bo with the available live dealer.
- Select any available table and begin your gameplay.
Step 3: Begin the game of Fun88 Sic Bo online
- The stuff you see in the Fun88 Sic Bo table refers to the betting. Fun88 Sic Bo has many betting options varying small and big bets, odd and even bets, single number bets, and combination bets, giving you more meaningful choices on the jackpot!
- The small bets in Fun88 Sic Bo lead to the number group from 4 to 10. As for the big bets, it relates to the numbers 11 to 17.
- On the other hand, the odd bets belong to the 3 dice combination relating to the odd numbers like 1, 3, 5, etc.
- The even bets are equivalent, where the 3 dice combination applies to the even number collection like 2, 4, 5, Etc.
- Besides those bets, remember that you can also place single bets in Fun88 Sic Bo. These numbers are under the table, showing One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
- Place a bet on the right-hand side of the screen, confirm it by clicking on the Confirm button.
- Finally, if you win, you must make a Fun88 withdrawal to get your winning bonus.
Note: In case of any queries concerning betting, you can always reach out to Fun88 customer care via 24×7 Live Chat. The customer service representative will answer your inquiries.
What are the Fun88 Sic Bo betting game and payouts?
When you start placing your bet on Fun88 Sic Bo, you bet on the result of per dice roll. The live dealer or the player rolls 3 dice, and the total defines the payouts based on the placed bets. Find the summary of Fun88 Sic Bo bets and outcomes below.
1. Small and Big Bets
- Similar to Chuck-a-Luck, Fun88 Sic Bo includes large numbers (11-17) and small numbers (4-10) with the winning bets paying even money, 1:1.
- You will get to win when you prefer a big bet, and the dice totals 11-17 and lose if your total is 18 or within 3 to 10.
- Gambling small will make you win when your dice sums between 4 and 10 and lose when it totals 3 or in 11 and 17.
2. Odd and Even Bets
- It is also a simplistic bet where you select the dice’s outcome, either odd or even.
- You will win an odd bet when the dice outcomes score up to an odd number and lose an even number, and vice versa is valid for the even bets.
3. Total of All Dice Bets
- It is one of the most well-liked bets where you bet on the cumulative number that will appear on the dice. Those bets appear with a winning paytable like below.
Total of Winning bets Pay 4 or 7 50:01:00 5 or 16 18:01 6 or 15 14:01 7 or 14 12:01 8 or 13 8:01 9, 10,11, or 12 6:01
Note: These are independent bets, and you can bet, like on either 4 or 17, and not on both. You can put a bet on both numbers by setting two different bets on the board.
Join Now at Fun88 to win a bonus of up to ₹10,000 on Fun88 Sic Bo!
4. Triple Bets
- You can also bet on the general triple numbers (e.g., 555, 111, 333, so on.) The payout on Fun88 Sic Bo triple bets is 24:1.
5. Double Bets
- Like triple bets, double bets predict that at least 2 numbers will be related, like 22, 33, 44, so on. During this event, the payout will be 8:1.
6. Single Number Bets
- You can place a bet on a single number arriving on dice from 1 to 6.
- Your pay depends on the number of times your preferred number appears.
- For example, You’ll win like below cases:
– 1:1, if your chosen figure appears only on one dice.
– 2:1, if it arrives on two dice.
– 3:1, if it arrives on all three dice.
7. Special Triple Bet
- You can put a bet on a precise triple.
- For example, in three 2s, if your picked number appears on all 3 dice, your bet stakes 150:1.
8. Two Dice Combo
- This bet tells that 2 dice will roll two particular numbers.
- For example, you can place a bet that two of the three dice will roll a 1 and a 5 sequentially.
- Winning on this bet gives 5:1.
Fun88 Sic Bo is such an impressive casino game. You may be a newcomer now, but you have the potential to become an expert in it. All you need to do is to learn the game’s fundamental dynamics! Practice sexy gaming at Fun88 Sic Bo, and for sure, you will be a professional in no time!